Empowered Living with Chronic Illness
Talking Chronic Illness on Broad Radio with hosts Jo Stanley and Nelly Thomas.
Here you'll learn:
- Why chronic illness including invisible illness is an Underworld journey.
- Why family members and some clinicians gaslight those of us living with chronic illness.
- What's an empowering new story we can embrace.
- How to move forward while living with chronic illness.
De-shaming Chronic Illness at Work
In this beautiful interview with host Vari, Michelle shares:
- How to let go of the outdated and untrue story of illness that grinds you down.
- How to navigate your career in a way that works for you and your body.
- How to ditch the unhelpful helpers, and get the genuine support you need.
Working and Chronic Illness
In this episode of The Bigger, Braver Life Show Michelle talks with host Angela Marie Williams about:
- The link between mythology and your journey through chronic illness
- Ways to balance your energy daily, especially as a business owner
- How to best support someone experiencing chronic illness.
The Sacred Power of Illness
Experiencing illness does not mean you 'thought' the wrong thoughts or created your condition. In this podcast I share with host Jin Ong:
- What to say when other people suggest you 'thought' your illness into being.
- How the Wellness Industry can be very unsupportive when it goes down this track.
- Plus the Greek Myth of Persephone and why I believe there is a deeply sacred power that lies at the heart of our experience of illness.
Ease and Intuition
I am not here to rescue anyone.
Michelle talks with Annie, host of Rebel Therapist podcast about Feminine Maturity. Plus why intuitive guidance is the most practical tool you have for connecting with others.
Lessons Learned Through My Conversations with Death
It was great to speak with podcast host Kimberly Hambrick about what it feels like to have a life-threatening illness.
This is for anyone going through such an illness or have a loved one that is.
Queen of the Underworld. Life, Love and Bedrest
I was delighted to be interviewed by the gorgeous Monica Michelle, host of the utterly brilliant podcast Explicitly Sick. We had a very honest discussion about chronic illness, love, life and expectations from bed rest.
No End in Sight with Autoimmune Illness
I share about my spiritual and emotional experience of illness with No End in Sight host Brianne Benness. Plus we talk being bed-bound and how I used Greek mythology to build a map that makes sense of the chronic illness cycle.
Setting Boundaries while living with Chronic Illness
It was wonderful to talk with Amanda Love about living with migraine associated vertigo (MAV) and an Autoimmune Condition of my Liver.
We talk about how I developed important healthy boundaries with both my clinicians and in my personal relationships.