Listen: Chronic Career Confidence
In this episode of The Adaptable CEO I share how my lived experience of chronic illness enabled me to be a pioneer for women in the chronic illness community, with a particular focus on helping women get back into the workforce and showing that balancing a career and chronic illness is absolutely possible. We talk about:
- The differences and similarities of disability and chronic illness
- How to return to work after extended time off
- Managing your career while living with Chronic Illness
- Dating and relationships with Chronic Illness,
- The future of the ecosystem our community is building and so much more.